Q U A N Z Y
Quanzy♥

Story About Links Goodies

Photobucket
Hello I'm Quanzy. I heart eating, Caribou, Au Bon Pain, Dots, Sequins, Betsey Johnson clothing, ferrets, Shopping, Blogging and exploring. I have a passion for food, art, fashion, and photography. I wouldn't mind pursuing my career as a popular journalist, a great (and recognized) cook, an art/graphic artist, a book writer, and/or a fashion designer. I look up to people such as Betsey Johnson, Nicki Minaj and more. One of the main things in my life I'm trying to improve is my attitude, positiveness on/in things and letting God into my heart♥ Is that too much to ask? I think not

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Follow Q U A N Z Y ♥ Life Blog

Flickr


Lovely Comments
Widget by ReviewOfWeb

Lovely Projects

Photobucket

Specials and Giveaways

200 Follower Giveaway - Win The MUA Immaculate Collection! Photobucket
Ends January 8th, 2012


Memories


Credits Section
Photobucket
Links will be available soon
Photobucket Blogged since '09; new one since '11
 lurking♥
What if..
Sunday, December 04, 2011 | 7:49 PM | 0 said something about it
Wow, I just counted how many days it's been since I last posted, it's been about  two and a half weeks!! I didn't even realize until one of my good friends had asked me where I had been lately; that being said, I have been busy *_* I wish I could have been here to have a Thanks Giving post, but sadly, my computer was down at that moment (+) there's no point in doing it now :/ Even though I haven't been blogging lately, that doesn't mean I have been on blogger since lol; even though I wasn't posting I was "reconstructing" my blog.. For some reason I have this crazy urge to change up my blog decor {at least twice a month, idk why}! I will NOT stop until I think it's pretty lol. Yeah, but even though the past week has been a bit rough on me, I still had some kind of "spark" going through my head ever since Tuesday.. Remember that person I was ranting on about {you would know if you've read my previous post..} who I supposedly liked? Well guess what? He did like me ^^ On Tuesday, during my French hour we had to go around walking to different "stations". As I was walking around, minding my own little business, I hear someone doing that shouting-but-whispering-at-the-same-time kind of voice tone, knowing it was him. I turned around to see what he wanted and all he was doing was making faces showing me that he wanted to give me a kiss.. I'm thinking to myself: "I hope he's serious" ^^ but on the outside I looked at him like:  "Is this dude serious"? So as I turned back around trying to be nerdy he called my name again [I was soo heppeh*]; I tried to look a little annoyed [sort of like trying to play hard too get] and he asked me would I be his *DRUM ROLL*
Girl Friend
Yup, had to put it in a cute quote because... I just love thinking about that moment when he asked me haha.. But it's like, what if I DO say yes, what if I DO say no?? I wanna say yes b/c of the fact that from what I see, he's soo cute and he gets along with everybody, he's sweet, respectful, you know.. and he's a smarticle ^^ But I wanna say no b/c if you knew what he looked like, there's a high chance [at the same time he might not be your type anyway] you would be like: Yeah he's cute! But anyways if you knew, you would understand that he's that type of guy that majority of the girls just LOVE, and you know, when they find out that the kid has a GF, they'll start getting petty at me, having stank attitudes, etc.. and honestly, I don't have time to put up with mess like that, I just don't, and never will [point __ period]! I'm not saying I care what they say, but like I said, I don't have time to put up with mess >.< But yeah, I think I'm moving on to saying yes; and another reason why I'm moving on to saying no is because I'm on this thing called a Hair Journey, and one of the main things I'm doing on my HJ is this term called stretching [It's when instead of relaxing every three to six weeks, you try to relax every eight to [how ever long you want] and the purpose of it is to not over-process the new growth you hair has..]. And seeing all of that new growth I have is putting my self-esteem down, I wanna look good for meh man lol! I can't taake iiitt!!

{image from CHERRYBAM}

Labels:


Post a Comment

Whether there's only 2 comments or 48+ comments, I will read them all! You just don't know how happy I get when I see a new comment :]


Older Post | Newer Post