Q U A N Z Y
Quanzy♥

Story About Links Goodies

Photobucket
Hello I'm Quanzy. I heart eating, Caribou, Au Bon Pain, Dots, Sequins, Betsey Johnson clothing, ferrets, Shopping, Blogging and exploring. I have a passion for food, art, fashion, and photography. I wouldn't mind pursuing my career as a popular journalist, a great (and recognized) cook, an art/graphic artist, a book writer, and/or a fashion designer. I look up to people such as Betsey Johnson, Nicki Minaj and more. One of the main things in my life I'm trying to improve is my attitude, positiveness on/in things and letting God into my heart♥ Is that too much to ask? I think not

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Follow Q U A N Z Y ♥ Life Blog

Flickr


Lovely Comments
Widget by ReviewOfWeb

Lovely Projects

Photobucket

Specials and Giveaways

200 Follower Giveaway - Win The MUA Immaculate Collection! Photobucket
Ends January 8th, 2012


Memories


Credits Section
Photobucket
Links will be available soon
Photobucket Blogged since '09; new one since '11
 lurking♥
Currently Busy♥ + Wishlist
Sunday, December 11, 2011 | 1:43 PM | 1 said something about it
 I must say, I don't really post like I usually do, but that's because I've had a various amount of things to do; meaning no free time for me via the blogging atmosphere :c It's crazy.. I've only had time to re-decor my blog, but I wanna do just more than that >:[ It's kind of boring since I'm not really sure what to blog about... But I guess I could announce that I have some new blogs coming up ^^, they're not really up and ready yet (via posts & design), but I still can't wait to show you guys :] It's actually beneficial if your BD is around X-Mas [why?] Because you get double the presents ^^ I know I know, not about that :/
I have around three events that are coming up:
December 23rd - Sister's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas Day
December 28th - Mother's Birthday
Which meaaaanss.. I'm going to be busy yet once again [but this time in a more better and fun way].. Speaking of the fact that Christmas is sort-of right around the corner, there are a few things I would like hehe:

All of them are from Forever21 of course, I've never been to F21 (I've ordered about two or three things from them via online, but I don't consider it as going), but if I were to go, these; I would love ♥





Some more things I would like but didn't feel like getting an image for it #LAZY
♥ Some more LUSH products
♥ Some Philosophy products
♥ A Betsy Johnson Product
♥ A Waccom Tablet [art junkie]
♥ "Paris Amour" Set by Bath and Body Works
♥ Another M.A.C. Lipstick [preferably in the pink family]
♥ IPod Touch 4th gen. [white]

I'm 99.9% sure that I won't be getting ALL of these, if so, it would still be nice to have at least one product from this list ^^ 
 For some reason, it just hit me to have a moment of silence -- IDK why, I just feel I should do so.. But of course I must know:
I just [heart] Macaroon Images, so I just had to have one
Images via We♥It | Forvever21

Labels:



Blogger Lovely Muffin said on December 18, 2011 at 2:27 AM  

Ahh girl I feel you.. I'm pretty busy, too... But like you already said, Christmas is around the corner! NIce rings I hope you'll get one of them:)

xoxo
Leisy

Post a Comment

Whether there's only 2 comments or 48+ comments, I will read them all! You just don't know how happy I get when I see a new comment :]


Older Post | Newer Post