Q U A N Z Y
Quanzy♥

Story About Links Goodies

Photobucket
Hello I'm Quanzy. I heart eating, Caribou, Au Bon Pain, Dots, Sequins, Betsey Johnson clothing, ferrets, Shopping, Blogging and exploring. I have a passion for food, art, fashion, and photography. I wouldn't mind pursuing my career as a popular journalist, a great (and recognized) cook, an art/graphic artist, a book writer, and/or a fashion designer. I look up to people such as Betsey Johnson, Nicki Minaj and more. One of the main things in my life I'm trying to improve is my attitude, positiveness on/in things and letting God into my heart♥ Is that too much to ask? I think not

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Follow Q U A N Z Y ♥ Life Blog

Flickr


Lovely Comments
Widget by ReviewOfWeb

Lovely Projects

Photobucket

Specials and Giveaways

200 Follower Giveaway - Win The MUA Immaculate Collection! Photobucket
Ends January 8th, 2012


Memories


Credits Section
Photobucket
Links will be available soon
Photobucket Blogged since '09; new one since '11
 lurking♥
Christmas Gifts♥
Wednesday, December 28, 2011 | 11:45 PM | 2 said something about it
O hai ^^ I would just like to wish everyone a meeeerry (belated..) Christmas!! I actually enjoyed myself this year lol that being said I got to meet and greet new people.. I got some real nice x-mas gifts too, Although I wish I had some money to buy gifts for everyone in return :[ but yeah I really do appreciate the nice gifts I received. This is just half of what I got, I didn't really bother having a picture for the rest b/c those are the ones I got after I took this pic *smh* I got one of the cutest Aeropostale totes, a lipgloss set, an Elizabeth Taylor perfume set, some Nutella ^^, a niiiice Nail Salon/ Manicure set, a lotion set, a cute lil' bear {his name's Braxton, you may see him from time to time now haha}, and a book called "Thirteen R3asons Why" [which seem really interesting] -- I can't wait until the coundown of 2011 though, I'm ready for the next year!!

Labels: , ,



Blogger Nuellasource said on December 29, 2011 at 2:15 AM  

Lucky you I'd really like to have the nail salon/manicure set as a nail polish addict i never say no to new ones haha.
Happy to see you're happy with your gifts :)
xo


Blogger Sheyla said on December 30, 2011 at 9:28 AM  

Nice gifts!!

And OMG Thirteen Reasons Why" is an awesome book! I loved it so much.

I miss reading for fun...I hope to get back to it soon.

xoxo,
Sheyla
www.freestyle-moda.com

Post a Comment

Whether there's only 2 comments or 48+ comments, I will read them all! You just don't know how happy I get when I see a new comment :]


Older Post | Newer Post