Q U A N Z Y
Quanzy♥

Story About Links Goodies

Photobucket
Hello I'm Quanzy. I heart eating, Caribou, Au Bon Pain, Dots, Sequins, Betsey Johnson clothing, ferrets, Shopping, Blogging and exploring. I have a passion for food, art, fashion, and photography. I wouldn't mind pursuing my career as a popular journalist, a great (and recognized) cook, an art/graphic artist, a book writer, and/or a fashion designer. I look up to people such as Betsey Johnson, Nicki Minaj and more. One of the main things in my life I'm trying to improve is my attitude, positiveness on/in things and letting God into my heart♥ Is that too much to ask? I think not

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Follow Q U A N Z Y ♥ Life Blog

Flickr


Lovely Comments
Widget by ReviewOfWeb

Lovely Projects

Photobucket

Specials and Giveaways

200 Follower Giveaway - Win The MUA Immaculate Collection! Photobucket
Ends January 8th, 2012


Memories


Credits Section
Photobucket
Links will be available soon
Photobucket Blogged since '09; new one since '11
 lurking♥
I can't get over you
Wednesday, November 16, 2011 | 3:27 PM | 6 said something about it
|Just a lil' pumpkin I found at the grocery store;cute huh? ^^|
I can't believe we were actually conversing. Do you know how long I've been waiting for that? Even though we were "conversing" I felt awkward; My hair was looking a hot mess, I wasn't looking my best, I seemed annoyed--and most of all, because I was so nervous I didn't act the way I wanted towards you; nice Photobucket. If only you knew..*sigh* I know most people say if a person really likes you for who you are they wouldn't mind the way you look, but to me first impression is what life is all about; once you've set it, you can't necessarily change it.. How do you talk to someone you like, and feels that he|she likes you? I think about how it would be to have "one of them" in my life, I just do lol. Sometimes I just feel he's just nice like that towards all females because he's a gentleman like that [not that he shouldn't be], I want something like him.. I was 79% close to telling you too.. You told me I was pretty; or was that just you just trying to be a nice person? Love how you tried to cheer me up, it helped ^^ It's not Photobucket for me to spot someone I like, but he's different, I can see it. You're really Photobucketed and hopefully there will come a time when I get a Photobucket and give you my number :D

PhotobucketI just had to let that out lol, in case you're wondering, I was talking about this guy I like [jumps with joy] and I was talking to you guys [a little] ^^ I'm not obsessed with they guy, he's just sooo amazing! You ever feel like that with a guy|girl? There are two problems though: I only have French class with him, and he's a "Senior" and I'm only a Sophomore so I won't see him again-- But I shouldn't get ahead of myself like that *smh* besides, he's probably talking to someone else anyway. I don't wanna end up crying over this guy either! We'll just see what happens..

Labels:



Blogger Carrymel said on November 17, 2011 at 4:22 PM  

Super cute! I love anything mini lol

http://carrymel.blogspot.com


Blogger Lovely Muffin said on November 18, 2011 at 11:44 PM  

Oh girl let everything you want out lol.. But I know this feeling too... but yeah see what will happen!
Good luck...

xoxo


Blogger Lovely Muffin said on November 19, 2011 at 8:29 AM  

Oh girl you're sooo sweet:) I'm glad you like my blog and I'm very greatful for any follower <3!
LOL at the best-friend-thing... Yes I have some MAC stuff and I already have a post about my MAC foundations but I will post more about my MAC cosmetics!

Check me anytime you want <3 Hope to "see" you asap!

xoxo
Leisy


Blogger Carrymel said on November 20, 2011 at 1:04 PM  

Ohhh this post reminds me of high school crushes. . .those were some years, lol. It's fine to fantasize, but remember that anything you want in life you have to put some effort into getting. If it's not your style to talk to him straight up, there are other ways of letting him know you're interested. . .


Blogger Carrymel said on December 4, 2011 at 4:58 PM  

Heyyy! So sorry to get back to you well after Thanksgiving! Lol I did have a good holiday break, how about you? Where you at, girl? I wanna read another post :)

http://carrymel.blogspot.com


Blogger Lovely Muffin said on December 5, 2011 at 2:27 AM  

Thanks very much for your comment.. seriously? It meant a lot to me:) I know..I'm not a shallow person but sometimes...ahh.. life's too much:/.. but you're totally right and i really do think tha everything happens for a reason:) Thanks again and have a nice day beauty!

xoxo
Leisy
lovelymuffin.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Whether there's only 2 comments or 48+ comments, I will read them all! You just don't know how happy I get when I see a new comment :]


Older Post | Newer Post