Q U A N Z Y
Quanzy♥

Story About Links Goodies

Photobucket
Hello I'm Quanzy. I heart eating, Caribou, Au Bon Pain, Dots, Sequins, Betsey Johnson clothing, ferrets, Shopping, Blogging and exploring. I have a passion for food, art, fashion, and photography. I wouldn't mind pursuing my career as a popular journalist, a great (and recognized) cook, an art/graphic artist, a book writer, and/or a fashion designer. I look up to people such as Betsey Johnson, Nicki Minaj and more. One of the main things in my life I'm trying to improve is my attitude, positiveness on/in things and letting God into my heart♥ Is that too much to ask? I think not

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Follow Q U A N Z Y ♥ Life Blog

Flickr


Lovely Comments
Widget by ReviewOfWeb

Lovely Projects

Photobucket

Specials and Giveaways

200 Follower Giveaway - Win The MUA Immaculate Collection! Photobucket
Ends January 8th, 2012


Memories


Credits Section
Photobucket
Links will be available soon
Photobucket Blogged since '09; new one since '11
 lurking♥
11.11.11♥
Friday, November 11, 2011 | 3:23 PM | 2 said something about it
Happy 11.11.11 ! This is just too weird?? And you know how it's [somewhat a true story, but not necessarily true] this thing where at 11:11[PM*AM], you make a wish[because 11:11 is the only time where all numbers are the same]? Wow, I can't wait to share my first FILM ; can't wait because I shot a few more videos today [mostly cute little dogs barking, rabbits and me outside walking] I'm still searching for some people who might would like to participate ^^ Omigosh I can't believe what happened to me at school today O_O, but I post about that later.. Well I hope you all enjoy your weekend ^^ I hope I will, considering I'll be spending the weekend at one of my auntie's house.. I hope we get to have some fun this weekend :], are any of you guys looking forward to the weekend?

Labels:



Blogger Carrymel said on November 15, 2011 at 6:06 PM  

Thank you for the blog visit, hun! I really love your corner of the blogosphere over here ^_^ very girly and easy to navigate - loves it! I hope you enjoyed your 11-11 weekend! Can't wait to read about it!

Don't be a stranger :)

http://carrymel.blogspot.com


Blogger Bonnie said on November 16, 2011 at 2:57 PM  

I love 11/11/11. It made me feel happy. :)

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Post a Comment

Whether there's only 2 comments or 48+ comments, I will read them all! You just don't know how happy I get when I see a new comment :]


Older Post | Newer Post